The Most Advanced Examination
Development Software Available
ExamDeveloper is a suite of tools that organizations can use to develop, maintain,
and analyze any type of employment-based exams. Included are tools that allow individuals to collaborate remotely
to reduce the development cost of an examination. An organization can perform all
activities--from the initial job analysis to the final standard setting--without
the need for costly face-to-face meetings.
Our animated demo describes the features and benefits
of ExamDeveloper. Some of these include:
- Web-based Job/Task Analysis (JTA)
- Powerful item banking functionality to support very large question pools or many
- Support for many different question types including multiple choice, true-false,
hot-spot, drag and drop, case-based sets, and R-type questions.
- Automatic assembly and maintenance of exam forms
- Web-based standard setting to establish valid passing point
- Statistical analysis of exams, questions, and candidates
- Total project control, including time-based tracking and reporting
- Tools to import and export questions, exams, and candidate data
- Library of tutorials covering the technical and psychometric
aspects of developing high-stakes exams
ExamDeveloper was developed by Exam Design’s team of Organizational Psychologists,
Psychometricians, and other testing experts specializing in work-related assessments.
ExamDeveloper follows the psychometric best practice for developing valid
and legally defensible measures of job performance.
In order to access the system, you will need a valid license and
log in with the username and password provided to you.
Log in to Examdeveloper
Focus on High-Stakes
A “high-stakes” exam is any assessment that is used to make employment decisions.
This can include hiring, retention, promotion, selection for advance training,
or compensation decisions. High-stakes examinations are subject to legal scrutiny,
including compliance with laws such as the Uniform Guidelines for Selection Procedures.
These laws require certain steps be followed when developing the assessment.
ExamDeveloper has been developed using the highest psychometric standards to allow us to guarantee that every aspect
of the assessment exceeds legal requirements.
As a result, ExamDeveloper is the only software that supports the entire development
process for high-stake exams, from job analysis to the standard setting (or “cut-score”).
The biggest advantage is that it is possible to complete
the steps remotely without expensive face-to-face meetings.